Individual Lessons £26.00 per hour week days
£30.00 per hour Weekends (Saturday Sunday)
Book 10 : Lessons for the price of £260.00
Book 15 : Lessons for the price of £390.00
Book 20 : Lessons for the price of £520.00
These prices if paid in full attract a discount
To obtain a discount, (ask us for details) the full block of lessons requires advanced payment prior to course commencement. Please see our "Terms and Conditions" for booking lessons and changing or cancelling lesson slots.
As with most Schools our commitment for lesson slots, practical test slots will take precedence over the schedule.
Test Fee: The fee payable for use of our fully insured dual control vehicle £80.00
This includes pick up one hour prior to the test time and drop off after the conclusion of the test.
Contact us using the mail link or call
The practical DRIVING TEST
The Driving Test!
The Test At A Glance:
- Independent driving will increase to 20 minutes (nearly half of the test time)
- Following directions from a Sat-Nav
- Change to the "Reversing" manoeuvre
- Answering a "Show Me" question
The independent drive:
Will increase to 20 minutes, currently this element of the test lasts around 10 minutes, this is replaced with an additional 10 minutes, taking up nearly half of the test duration (currently around 40 minutes).
- Parallell Park at the roadside.
- Park in a bay - either driving into a designated bay or reversing into the bay and either driving out or reversing out safely.
- Pull up on the Right-hand side of the road, reversing approximately 2 car lengths and then rejoining the normal traffic flow on the left.